iOS SDK Question

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:36:51 EDT 2017

Hi Paul,
It looks like you are correct and so I have started the massive download.

I assume that once installed I would then do an "add entry" in Livecode-->Preferences-->Mobile and select the /Applications/Xcode

This should then find the SDK in the contents of Xcode...

Please let me know if I missed anything.

thanks,

Glen