Libraries To Contribute

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 23 17:04:43 EDT 2017

I went looking, today, for a routine to recursively copy folders and files
from one place to another.  I have several LC libraries, but none of them
seemed to have such a routine.  All of those libraries are in stacks.

So...
a) Does anyone have a git repo with LC libraries/routines in it
b) If not, I'd like to start one, and I'd be looking for contributions to
it, please.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."