WEIRD: code changes the code instead of a field

Quentin Long cubist at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 19:05:12 EDT 2017

Message: 13
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:58:02 +0000
sez Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
> > On Mar 21, 2017, at 04:11 , Klaus major-k via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
> >
> > "numtochar" and "chartonum" have been deprecated since version 7.x of Liveocde!
> > So please try again with "NumtoNativeChar" and maybe also LC 9 dp6. :-)
> say WHUUUT? By deprecated, do you mean not part of the scripting language anymore?? I thought we didn't do that.
"Deprecated" doesn't mean "eradicated". "Deprecated" means "could you please not use this any more? there's better options available now, honest there are!"

"Bewitched" + "Charlie's Angels" - Charlie = "At Arm's Length"

Read the webcomic at [ http://www.atarmslength.net ]!

If you like "At Arm's Length", support it at [ http://www.patreon.com/DarkwingDude ].