'effective' discovery

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 21 10:42:50 EDT 2017

I wonder if it is settable. You could simply store the effective properties of an object along with it's script and behavior, as a template so that future new controls could be instanced from the definition. You could create a kind of object oriented system. The stored effective properties would be like the initial object, and you could create new objects dependent on the parent objects, and instances of each.

Might be more trouble than it's worth though.

Bob S