hilited segmented control DE-hilites if clicked again

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Mon Mar 20 08:30:12 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

see Subject, I, personally, do not see any real case for this behavior.

Even Livecode uses a segmented control for the "text align" setting
in the property inspector and obviously scripted this control to NOT
behave this way.

Click the "LEFT" icon a couple of times and see what I mean ;-)

So maybe I am missing something and will surely be thankful for any
hints and/or insights before I make a bug report/enhancement request
for this.

Thanks in advance!

Best

Klaus