Suggestions regarding a webgl problem

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 20:19:58 EDT 2017

I just put the beta version of Augmented Earth on my website. My wife
downloaded and installed it. When she got to the map group, it would not
display the map. Instead it gets a page saying "your browser does not
support WebGL".

This seems rather odd to me. As I understand it, the browser widget uses
Chrome CEF. This means the code for the browser is fully embedded in the
standalone application (or as an external). And that means that the
widget's support for webgl should not matter which computer it is on.

Can you guys think of any reason why webgl would run in a standalone app on
my computer, but not on hers?

If anyone wants to test it, the installer is linked at
https://www.theaugmentedearth.com/windows-download/

Thanks!

--
Do all things with love