Colour Manipulation

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Mar 19 12:37:31 EDT 2017

Yes I agree wholeheartedly with Johnathan -

I once (maybe five years ago) wanted to use ImageMagick but was put off, partly because I wanted to put it into a commercial product and couldn’t understanding the licensing rules: in particular, it seemed that I had to give all my users (purchasers) access to IM somehow, including the source code… I could never understand how to do this cleanly. That, and the (to me) astonishingly hard to use interface, coupled with zero support, made me think the whole thing was a non-starter. I wonder what people think now. By “people” I mean those of us who really don’t want to step at all far out of the LiveCode comfort zone, even to do a bit of command-line tweaking. Oh, and want their solutions cross-platform.

Graham