Colour Manipulation

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:03:14 EDT 2017

With 10 million pixels, comparing 3 different base colors (RGB), and checking both upper and lower bounds, that comes to 60 million comparisons. That is an awful lot for a scripted environment.

You would need to make an external (and, frankly, the LC instructions on making desktop externals do not work for modern versions of LC and Visual Studio).

For a project, I was able to successfully use ImageMagick as a command line image processor. It took a few seconds, but much better than what LC took.

ImageMagick is pretty flexible and might give you what you need. I was using it for green screen image extractions.

Sent from my iPhone