Linux 32bit?

Phil Thane phil at pthane.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 15:39:00 EDT 2017

OK, I'm back. When I follow the links I end up here:

https://livecode.org/download-after-sign-up/

There is only one button 'Download LiveCode Community'. I assume it then
probes my hardware and comes up with the wrong result because the download is:

'LiveCodeCommunityInstaller-8_1_3-Linux.x64'

--
Phil Thane

www.pthane.co.uk
phil at pthane.co.uk