(off) dropbox down

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Mar 17 13:51:26 EDT 2017

Or maybe THIS had some complications they were working through.  I received
an email from Dropbox that said:

"This is a reminder that your Public folder links will become inactive
on *March
15*. On that date, your Public folder will become a standard Dropbox
folder, and your files will remain safe in your account. If you want to
share those files again, you’ll need to use shared links instead."

~Roger

On Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <