AW: tsneterr: (6) could not resolve host

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Thu Mar 16 04:31:22 EDT 2017

Hi Tiemo,

I have not heard of this issue before but will see if I can reproduce it
and get back to you.

A workaround would be to use the tsNetGetSync function directly so that
you can specify the user/pass separately like this:

--
local tHeaders, tOutHeaders, tResultCode, tBytes, tSettings
put "public" into tSettings["username"]

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

Charles