Help test please? GoLiveNet in v9

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 15 17:07:15 EDT 2017

Hello gang -

I'm having a tough time figuring out why the GoLiveNet plugin shipping
with LC isn't working well for me (BZ#19026).

If you're using v8 or v9, could you please run this recipe and email me
if it doesn't work:

1. In the IDE, choose Development -> Plugins - GoLiveNet

That's it.  When it's working you'll briefly see a progress bar, and
then the LiveNet window appears.

If it doesn't work you'll see an error note in that plugin window.

Curious what you find. Thanks -

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems