is LCs answer folder state of the art?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Mar 13 17:43:30 EDT 2017

Hi Tiemo,

I'm not sure which OS you're looking at (or which version of LC).

On MacOS, I'm not seeing the behaviour you describe: for me, "answer folder"
brings up a file selector and as I navigate, I see all the contents of folders
as normal, with all the files greyed out, so that only folders can be selected
- which would seem to be the expected behaviour.

I'm currently working on LC 8.1.3, but I think this is the behaviour I usually
see. But I'm usually working on Mac, so not sure what happens on Windows or Linux.

Ben