Resize Images in on-rev folder via lc script?

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Sun Mar 12 18:29:22 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I have a simple html form that uploads images to a directory on the on-rev server. The images are uploaded at different resolutions. I would like to have the on-rev server resize the width of the images  in that folder when users drop them into the server via an html form.

Is it possible using lc scripts on the on-rev server to resize the images? I can do the resize easily via a stack using the example here, http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/15018-how-to-proportionally-resize-an-image <http://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/15018-how-to-proportionally-resize-an-image> , but I’m not sure how that could be applied to a folder on the server using .lc scripts?

Thank you!
John Patten
SUSD