Download LC Community: trapped

Dan Brown danoldboy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:26:35 EST 2017

Would a splash screen that appears on  first launch of the IDE not be a
better way of harvesting email addresses? A "do not show again" tick box on
said splash screen would suffice for those not interested in registering.
Vastly reduces download friction

On 10 Mar 2017 5:47 p.m., "Roger Eller via use-livecode" <