Searching "teh" or tihs"

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Mar 9 20:40:59 EST 2017

Congratulations on the fuzzysearch. I don't know how you did it but for the
English language, I remember both soundex and its refinement called
metaphone, both algorithms are made for this kind of situation. I think
that Levenshtein distance based algos are the way to go for this stuff
these days but are a bit beyond of what I am used to developing...

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 9:26 PM, hh via use-livecode <

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.