[ANN] Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Mar 6 15:12:33 EST 2017

You can't build ios with community, so that's moot.  Besides, this is not
debugging, this is remote debugging, and if anything screams "premium",
it's a feature like this.  Anyone who has been building for mobile since we
could do that with LC has been working with their own personal debugging
hacks.  You can debug mobile, on the device, without this tool.

If LC corporate isn't focused on sales and improving revenue, then we're
all going to be without LC, because even though LC is OSS, someone has to
pay for all the effort that goes into it.  Community doesn't pay the bills,
and almost nobody outside of LC corporate is doing anything about the
codebase - just go on git and have a look.

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <