revZip functions, compressing and extracting folder for transfer

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Mar 4 14:47:42 EST 2017

On 3/4/17 11:25 AM, Matt Maier via use-livecode wrote:
> Is there an overview or tutorial on how to use the revZip functions?

Under the Help menu, choose Sample Stacks and search for "revZip". There
are a couple of stacks there. Also under the Help menu, choose
Tutorials. There is one lesson on using revZip.

I think there used to be a sample stack included inside the Mac app
bundle, or inside the Windows app folder, but I don't see it now in LC
9. It may be in an older version.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com