Remote debugger

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 4 11:55:42 EST 2017

J. Landman Gay wrote:

    So far, all I've found is the blog post:
    <https://livecode.com/debug-your-standalones-with-the-remote-debugger/>

Thanks.

Seems easier for android because you can run test to the device on a tethered phone, but I can't do that with iPHone (or can we?) you can only test in the simulator….which doesn't always seem to behave exactly as it does on the phone itself.

9 dp5 looks good but is breaking gradients in  some of my graphic objects and corrupting the graphic completely..well that was happening before… it went away in 8.1.3 but is back now in 9…