Release 9.0.0 DP-5

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 2 15:18:01 EST 2017

Something else that would be good:  If I could go back to being able to
test right to the device, instead of having to build a standalone and then
install it.  I forget whose plugin let me do that, but I miss that,
especially when I'm testing things that don't work well in the simulator
(like the camera)

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 3:20 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <