Dragging widgets

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 15:23:58 EST 2017

Name dropping like that (HYPE from Tumult) inevitably makes me want to
check the thing out.

http://tumult.com/hype/

It certainly looks very impressive . . .

BUT:

1. It is confined to one platform (Mac OS X 10.8 and up).

2. Its output seems to be HTML5 only.

As I only stretch to Mac OS 10.7.5 at present my comments are only based
by what I can see on the website.

This does not mean that LiveCode should rest on its laurels.

Richmond.