Printing a Widget Browser

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Thu Jun 29 14:04:36 EDT 2017

Not posted for a long time but still keeping an eye on progress.

Is there any chance of printing a Browser Widget any time soon?

This code just gives a grey printout.

I am waiting patiently for this so that I can use for example amCharts within LiveCode.

I have implemented a print routine by exporting to an image but as this is an image it can turn out blurred.

Thanks

Terry

on mouseUp

   answer page setup --as sheet
   if the result = "cancel" then
      exit mouseUp
   end if
   answer printer --as sheet
   if the result = "cancel" then
      exit mouseUp
   end if

   put  the printPaperRectangle into tPaperRect
   put item 3 of tPaperRect into tAvailWidth
   put item 4 of tPaperRect into tAvailHeight

   put the width of widget "Browser" into tChartWidth
   put the height of widget "Browser" into tChartHeight

   put tAvailWidth/tChartWidth into tWidthRatio
   put tAvailHeight/tChartHeight into tHeightRatio
   put min(tWidthRatio,tHeightRatio) into tRatio

   put tRatio * tChartWidth into tPrintWidth
   put tRatio * tChartHeight into tPrintHeight

   put 0 into item 1 of tPrintRect
   put 0 into item 2 of tPrintRect
   put tPrintWidth into item 3 of tPrintRect
   put tPrintHeight into item 4 of tPrintRect

   print card from topleft of widget "Browser" to bottomRight of widget "Browser" into tPrintRect

end mouseUp