Table Fields "and all"

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 03:56:41 EDT 2017

Imagine the following scenario:

A text file containing lines of text a bit like this:

Mary Smith 12 Windsor Gardens Slough 45 housewife

now getting those lines into a Table Field is going to involve messing
around with 'quote' amongst all the "dicing and slicing".

I think I'll be a "right plonker" and give that to my programming pupils
tomorrow afternoon.

If you never hear from me again start looking for a gravestone in
Bulgaria with a Table Field on it!

Richmond.