Server Installation

Simon Smith hello at simonsmith.co
Tue Jun 27 18:33:39 EDT 2017

What I like about this is that it lowers the technical knowledge for
setting up a server and is a great starting point as you just need to
figure out an SSH client.

I have never really taken to Macs - although I do need to consider getting
one in the near future.

I have never liked Microsoft based hosting when I use to use ASP - it was
always messy and was never as stable as Linux based hosting and cost a fair
amount more.

At one of the companies I worked at, we had an a design agency client that
used Macs for all their designers - but chose to run Windows on them and
only use Windows software - never quiet understood that one.

I think a good shared host should always be considered as a first choice
when it comes to hosting anything - if nothing more than for the time
saving, the reduced stress and value. I have never hosted with HostM, but
the have been recommended to me a few times and I have only heard good
things about them.

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:37 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <