How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 08:39:57 EDT 2017

Thanks Roger,

With the huge amount of LC/HTML work I have done over the last year, I feel comfortable in saying that LC is vastly superior for all of the underlying text processing and data manipulation that has to be done.

HTML/JS is all about presentation, but would be hard to use for the back end stuff.

To be honest, I do wish LC had all of the basic modern interface options one normally expects for mobile devices, but I realize how expensive it is to make those things.

Sent from my iPhone