How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Tue Jun 27 06:28:20 EDT 2017

LC is a perfect tool, for me also plays the role of a GUI when seeking for
speed. Javascript/HTML5 does a lot of low level binary data processing up to
100 times faster than LC Script (and no js-package needed for that).

To use javascript/HTML5 is not "bypassing" the LC language" but *extending*
the LC language. It is more comparable to using externals. Or kind of a FFI,
like using java in LC Builder.