How do we access the clipboard on mobile devices?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 27 00:18:15 EDT 2017

No judgment from me on this. On the contrary, most development mixes
languages from time to time, and I think it can be instructive to
observe where the dividing lines of natural usage are found.

So I was kidding, of course, in referring to LC as a "JavaScript
packaging tool", but maybe only somewhat:

Where we find ourselves using JavaScript to cover for something that's
hard to do in LC -- and vice versa, where we prefer doing something in
LiveCode because it's hard to do in JavaScript -- we may learn something
about the sweet spot of each.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems