synonyms

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Jun 26 16:47:51 EDT 2017

On 06/26/2017 12:57 PM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode wrote:
> Well . . . here we are all going to draw ourselves up to do battle . . .

Nope. Not interested. Mr. Waddingham and I have a running argument on
this topic, and I can't resist the opportunity to get in a few jabs,
especially when it's handed to me on a plate like that. But as I pointed
out, I don't expect either of us to change our positions, and if this is
going to turn out to be a religious war I'm going to dive into my
atheist foxhole and sit this one out.

> I suffer from a horrible tendency to see both sides of an argument.

Don't get me wrong - I do too.
Doesn't stop me from being right, though. <g>

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com