Inconsistent comma requirements

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Jun 25 06:34:49 EDT 2017

On 24 June 2017 at 16:37, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <

> Two questions:
>
> How many of you have never before known that commas are optional between
> definition arguments?
>
> For those who've known about this, were you confused to discover that this
> only works for definitions but not calls?

I was never confused. I chose to always use commas so there would never be
any added confusion. Although I have occasionally slipped up and not
bothered using the comma but then replace them when I review the code. It
was usually 'functions' where this happened, not so much with commands.

Sean Cole