Creating installers when packaging a Levure application

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Jun 24 14:44:14 EDT 2017

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 12:41 PM William Prothero via use-livecode <

> Trevore:
> I looked at the helper video and noted the yml file for each helper.
> However, I didn’t know where to add those lines to the main app yml file.
> But, I will take another look at the documentation and see if I have
> overlooked something.

 For the general settings you can put the YAML wherever you would like. All
that matters is the indentation and the examples in he docs show the proper
indentation. For example, the YAML shown in the following link can be added
to the end of the app.yml file. There are no spaces before the dropdmg
entry. It is a root level property.

https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dropDMG/blob/master/README.md#configuring-settings-for-the-helper

The DropDMG helper also has a setting that is used to name the DMG that is
created. That setting has to go in the "build profiles" section of the
app.yml file. The example in the docs shows the section of the app.yml file
that the setting goes in.

https://github.com/trevordevore/levurehelper-dropDMG/blob/master/README.md#specifying-the-name-of-the-dmg-file

--
Trevor DeVore