Preference for Keeping Saved Empty Button Scripts Empty

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 21 13:46:23 EDT 2017

Making scripted elements is a great thing for scripters to do.  And the
one thing we all have in common here is that we're all scripters.

There should be no need to make LC Ltd's C++ experts set aside work on
the engine to build these instead.

What prevents any of us from delivering those?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems