put url tricks to copy files on windows

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jun 21 10:17:30 EDT 2017

I don´t want to sound like a know-it-all, but revcopyfile also uses just the shell to copy the files:

replace "\" with "/" in pDestFile
replace "\" with "/" in pSrcFile

if there is a directory pDestFile then
set the itemDel to "/"
if char -1 of pDestFile is "/" then
delete char -1 of pDestFile
end if

local tDestFileName
put item -1 of pSrcFile into tDestFileName
set the itemDel to comma
put "/" & tDestFileName after pDestFile
end if
get shell ("copy" && revWindowsFromUnixPath(quote&pSrcFile&quote) && revWindowsFromUnixPath(quote&pDestFile&quote))

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
+49 5741 310000
‌matthiasrebbe.eu <http://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌