Preference for Keeping Saved Empty Button Scripts Empty

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Mon Jun 19 20:35:50 EDT 2017

ha… that's a simple hack… I might use

#

instead… though these all start showing up in PB as have in a 1 line script.. which I guess is server explanatory.

panos wrote me back today say he thinks the default behavior is good for newbies. which it probably is.

Theoretically the IDE *could* use some AI on this

a) It must know if the object did not exist before
b) if so, insert the script
c) if not (i.e the object existed before) then don’t insert a script.

am I being too simplistic?

Anyway… back to work… I now have a control with multiple objects. It does have it's own on resizecontrol script, all of which refer to "me" and the card rect… all the rest of the script are external… that's just "so cool" all these years my code was "all over the place" an now, slowing we are able to build a rather large framework and still have it be comprehensible… awesome.  We are  bearing down now… hope to have V1 in the store by July 1-15

BR