Server Installation

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sat Jun 17 16:16:29 EDT 2017

Richard wrote:

> If someone has time to write a bash script that would be cool, though
> perhaps distro- and maybe even version-specific.  With bash you could
> download the latest LC Server, unzip it, enable CGI on Apache, alter the
> relevant Apache config to use LC Server for ".lc" files, and then test
> it to make sure it works.  It would be handy to have.

Ok, I want this. Who does it? I am throwing $500 in the pot…
Someone also willing to write a .bat for Windows and maybe make the Linux one work on Mac OS also???

This would save so much time and would make sure people who want to fiddle with liveCode server does not need to go through the hassle of needing to be a system pro. And for those who want to deploy open source projects it would help a lot, as end users could easier install everything themselves without needing to ask for help and without needing to understand the technical underpinning…

Cheers,

Malte