Can't Sign App

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 16 20:39:39 EDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 1:35 PM Dan Friedman via use-livecode <

> Sweet!  That did the trick!  Thank you for the stack.  That made what was
> a seemingly complicated process into a one-click joy!
>
> I hate to be greedy, but do you have a solution for Windows apps too?

I don't. Just the instructions on the site you were already at.

I do all my signing with Inno Setup on Windows. When Inno Setup builds the
installer it can sign the executable before adding it to the installer.

THANK YOU!

You're welcome.

--
Trevor DeVore