Server Installation

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jun 16 18:20:18 EDT 2017

Stephen was kind enough to provide me with a newer document, but as I mentioned, following the document to the letter will not get you to the point where it works. I will try the forum. I'm afraid I am going to be a real pain in the arse at first because I know almost nothing about Linux. I have to say though, my first impressions are that you have to already know about the things you are trying to leard for the first time in order to get along. Kind of like bootstrap code on a computer.

Bob S