HTML5 deployment: progress comes into sight

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Fri Jun 16 12:49:57 EDT 2017

Hi k.

All special info I have is from here (and links there):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-origin_policy

And I know, from my own sad experience, that one has to try
to follow the most strict interpretation, as browsers differ
in their implemementation and even the same browser from one
major version to its next major version.

hh