LC Global - my experience

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 07:25:50 EDT 2017

I have to second that emotion Mathias.

It was excellent - and I stayed the whole nine yards - Next time I'll buy a
Potty ;-)

The idea of the recorded sessions interspersed with the live speaker was a
definite help in more ways than one.

I think it also helps the team being over six months as it doesn't disrupt
development as much and can give better interaction with more users - so a
win/win there.

All in all a brilliant setup

Thanks to the LC Team and the Moose that was clever hidden inside  a Yak
Costume.

Now to Download V8 and V9 again and see if we can make some widgets ....
Nudge Nudge,  Wink Wink say no more

Regards Lagi

On 16 June 2017 at 10:16, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <