Release 9.0.0 DP7

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jun 16 05:01:25 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-16 10:55, Frans Schoffelen via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi,
>
> am I correct in seeing no progress  on the COLOUR SVG front? Even
> worse  : Now even Peter Thirkels
> widget has to be uninstalled. I was under the impression that
> implementation or at least clear definition  was imminent?
> Maybe I’m missing something?
>
> When will the format for colour SVG requirements ( svg-code style etc)
>  be fixed so that widget designers can invest time?

I suspect Peter's widget just needs to be recompiled to work in 9 - if
you grab the lcb file from the forums, put it in a folder and use the
Extension Builder to compile / install it then there's no reason I can
think of why it wouldn't work.

In terms of more work on the SVG front, I'll be doing a talk in August
in LiveCode Global about SVG:

https://livecode.com/global/#schedule

Warmest Regards,

Mark.