[OT] We should have our own competition

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jun 16 02:52:19 EDT 2017

On 6/15/17 5:29 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:

> For our competition I nominate LiveCode's little up-and-down arrows in
> the property editor for selecting location, where I'm never sure which
> one increases the number or decreases it.

Easy peasy. The up arrow makes the numbers go up so that the object goes
down, while the down arrow makes the numbers go down so the object goes
up. In short, up is down and down is up -- unless of course it's going
horizontal, where up is always right and down is what's left.

Like USB cables, it always goes the other way and it only works the
second time.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com