asynchronous sockets

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Jun 16 00:22:13 EDT 2017

I'm relieved to hear that.... I think I misunderstood Todd's blog... maybe
his was a purely volume related bottleneck and not the library he was using.

Thanks for answering Monte.

https://livecode.com/async-data-transfer-in-livecode-problem-and-solution/

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <