annoying property editor

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Thu Jun 15 13:46:05 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-15 18:03, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 06/15/2017 08:41 AM, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> Sounds like a Linux Window Manager trying to be helpful and really not
>> being helpful issue to me ;)
>
> Possibly.
> But I don't see this behavior on LC7.1.4, just on LC8 and LC9.

We haven't noticed the problem on the Linux systems we routinely use
(and officially support) - it is possible that something we have 'fixed'
since 7.1.4 has broken it on window managers / configurations that we do
not test against / officially support...

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps