can't edit...while it is executing

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Jun 14 17:31:53 EDT 2017

Did we ever figure out how to deal with the "can't <do anything> with
this script while it is executing" problem?

I've had to force-quit the IDE several times over the last few days due
to a script error. My own errors, but this halt-and-catch-fire mode
prevents me from correcting them without killing and resurrecting LC.
Fortunately I've gotten into the habit of saving every time I edit
anything, so I haven't lost any code, but I'm annoyed that the system is
so unstable that I have to do that.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com