"For Young Coders"

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:26:02 EDT 2017

Why, when I hear a phrase that involves the word "Coders" do I feel a
bit queasy?

Probably because I also feel queasy when I hear words such as "Edutainment"
and phrases such as "Learn how to do XXX like the experts in 15 minutes
or less."

Death By Scratch: https://community.tes.com/threads/death-by-scratch.670594/

Richmond.