[ANN] Release 8.1.5 RC-1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Mon Jun 12 13:09:30 EDT 2017

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.5 RC-1.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================

LiveCode 8.1.5 RC-1 contains 72 bug fixes, new features, as well as
security and stability improvements:

- Several crashes have been fixed.
- New version of tsNet (1.2.9) that addresses various network-related bugs
is included.
- The "mirrored" property of the player object is now supported on Windows,
too.
- Support for the latest Xcode 8.3.3 (requires MacOS Sierra) is added.
- Two new interactive tutorials have been added.

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_5/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_5_rc_1.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team

--