Help me test Levure

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 15:54:02 EDT 2017

Mac OS 10.7.5

At stage 5. Package Application.

Put this |levurePackageApplication "release" in to the
Message Box and got a number of rapidly flashing grey windows followed by
a dialogue saying "could not compile application class"

I clicked on the "OK' btn:

in /builds/release/0.0.1-1 I found folders for

iOS : empty
linux : app.livecodescript
         assets/ empty
         Externals/ empty
         helpers/preferences/ helper.yml
                              preferences.livecodescript
                              README.md
         levure.livecodescript
         LevureStandalone
         ui/sample_window/ sample_window.livecode
                           /behaviors/ card_behavior.livecodescript
macos : LevureStandalone
windows : |||app.livecodescript
           assets/ empty
           Externals/ empty
           helpers/preferences/ helper.yml
                                preferences.livecodescript
                                README.md
           levure.livecodescript
           LevureStandalone.exe
           ui/sample_window/ sample_window.livecode
                             /behaviors/ card_behavior.livecodescript

The Mac OS LevureStandalone runs.

Richmond.