Price of LiveCode Global

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jun 9 10:53:31 EDT 2017

On 2017-06-09 16:44, Kaveh Bazargan via use-livecode wrote:
> Oops, yes, VAT. It wasn't broken down on the page so not obvious. I had
> check how far the pound had dropped after election!!

Indeed, I've not looked since, but it dropped almost immediately after
the exit polls were published.

[ Apparantly, in the UK, the exit polls for general elections have never
been wrong by +/- 15 seats for the party which got the most seats -
always nice to be reminded how large numbers of people's behavior can be
reduced to very small random samples! ]

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps