Changes to Msg Path from LC 7 to 8?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Jun 8 16:00:48 EDT 2017

Hey Tom...I jsut yesterday switched my huge project to 8.1.4 .... and when
i first started migrating i had a lot of issues .....

i don't have an answer to your particular problem except to say that LC 8.1
engine is much more strict and actually more trustworthy and less ambiguous.

every error i had that worked on 7.1  was my error.  be patient and i think
u will be bale to fix the issues. but trust the engine before you trust
yourself. chances are its you.

i avoided the switch because i as never sure if i was dealing with lc bug
or my own..... aside from 1 ..it was all me...and a few pieces of sloppy
code.

its worth doing.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:35 PM, tbodine via use-livecode <