64 bit desktop apps

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 8 06:46:25 EDT 2017

I use a G4 Quicksilver as a server. I have taken it apart and put it back together several times, something I can't do with a Mac Mini or MacBook. I use Revolution 4.x for special server tasks. It would be convenient if I could use the latest version of LiveCode to build not only for Windows, Linux and Intel Macs but also for PowerMac. Obviously it would be cool if I could use all features of LiveCode 9 on the PowerMac, but I'd be happy already with just the possibility to build standalones for OSX 10.4.

⁣Verzonden door BlueMail ​