64 bit desktop apps

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Jun 8 06:34:35 EDT 2017

-- In a dark back office, Richmond, wearing dark glasses, a fedora, and a
tan trenchcoat, dumps a large bag of Monopoly money onto the table.  Marks
eyes are now like saucers.  "Moot", Richmond says under his breath, then
leaves the room with a strut, as if he is carrying the world in his pocket.
--

~Roger

On Jun 8, 2017 6:19 AM, "Mark Waddingham via use-livecode" <